Polskie Forum MECCG

...czyli tam i z powrotem, by Bilbo Baggins :)
Teraz jest Pt mar 29, 2024 6:34

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 16 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Cz lut 22, 2007 2:09 
Shadow of the East

Właśnie znalazłem pewną notatkę z przeszłości o naszej karciance,która brzmiała dosyć ciekawie ;)

Cytuj:
I have no idea what a "Kartefkt" is, but regardless of what it says, there will
indeed be another edition of MECCG. Our plan is to release the revision in the
late summer/early fall period. The goal is to keep the full flavour of
Middle-earth, but make the game much easier to learn and faster to play. While
we don't have any future expansions planned for the fist edition of MECCG, we
have a lot of stuff planned for the 2nd.

Bob Mohney
Iron Crown Enterprises

Dodam,że miała ona miejsce w 1999, czyli jeśli się nie mylę już po Balrogu ;)

Lore Gamma pliki

WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.

PostNapisane: Cz lut 22, 2007 10:02 
Warrior/Ranger/Sage

Moze i dobrze, ze nic z tego nie wyszlo :-).
1. Trzeba by wydac kolejne mnostwo kasy na karty.
2. Gra bylaby prostsza i szybsza. (moim zdaniem to zadna zaleta,
meccg jest jedyny w swoim rodzaniu, trudny, dlugi i skomplikowany i dobrze)
3. Wiekszosc idac za nowoczesnoscia mimo punktow 1i2 i tak by sie przestawila na nowa edycje i stara poszla by bardziej w odstawke niz jest teraz.

Zreszta podobna troche sytuacje x lat temu mialem z Warhammerem Battlem. Po wyjsciu ktorejs tam edycji wiekszosc mojej armia undeadow
mogla sobie pojsc do kosza, bo wywalili niektore oddzialy calkiem a doszlo pelno nowych, ktorych juz mi sie nie chcialo kupowac.
Niestety po wyjsciu edycji tej jakos wszyscy, z ktorymi gralem na nia przeszli ale po krotkim czasie tez zupelnie przestali grac. No i figurki od 8-9 lat leza gdzies w szufladach. Moze kiedys jeszcze powstana z grobu ;-).

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Cz paź 14, 2010 22:45 
Warrior/Ranger/Sage

Mistrz kuchni odgrzewa stare kotlety! :P :wink:

Natrafiłem ostatnio, przy okazji jakichś poszukiwań, na kilka informacji na temat LORE CG - tej prostszej i szybszej wersji MECCG. Może są one znane ogółowi bądź niektórym, ale może jest ktoś, kto słyszał o tej niepowstałej gierce niewiele lub zgoła nic - wiec proszę:

The Official MECCG Newsletter #4, p. 4-5, Focus On: Coleman Charlton napisał(a):
TOMN: Concerning ICE’s plans with the revised Middle Earth card game that has been discussed, what are your objectives?

Coleman: Currently, ICE is discussing releasing the revision (LORE CG, the Lord of the Rings Expandable Card Game) in late summer or the fall of 1999. Remember, all of these comments are just possibilities - we have not made any final decisions yet.

The revision would use the same card titles and card backs as the current game, so that current players could use existing cards along with copies of the revised card text.

Our primary objective is to make the game more accessible to a larger body of players. This would be particularly important with the LOR movie coming in 2000.

We want to maintain the good features of the current version, while streamlining and simplifying certain elements. If we can do this, the game would be: easier to learn, fun, playable in 30-45 minutes, and errata/rulings free.

The revision would use the ‘fixed/challenge deck’ format and each box (slightly larger than two decks side by side) would include a map/board that would handle all movement (eliminating site cards) and perhaps dice.

Some of the major changes being considered are: Map driven movement would be used with site information on the map. Each playable card (e.g., item, information, etc.) would carry its own playability information like factions and allies do now.

We would introduce simplified timing - each action and its effects would be played out in full before another action could be announced (with exceptions based on keywords on specific ‘counter’ cards). Players would alternate taking actions during movement phases.

General influence and direct influence would be combined into one variable: influence. Current mind values would be rescaled to run from 0 to 3 or 4. Each player would have a base of 6 influence with specific characters contributing more influence. We would remove the concept of followers. You would be limited to a maximum of two companies at one time. Any number of characters could be brought into play each turn with no limitations on the location of your Wizard (now called your main character). You would never be forced to discard a character due to a lack of influence.

We would eliminate on-guard cards, but allowing certain hazard play when any attack is resolved. We would remove long-events and make such card effects text driven. We would change the turn sequence so that cards are only discarded at the end of the turn. In addition, all cards previously moved or replaced into the draw pile (the old play deck) would be placed in a reserve pile instead. This would eliminate reshuffling except at the end of the turn.

We would reduce the majority of 4+ MP sources to 3 MPs. A number of current rules would become card driven: different MP types for doubling purposes, influencing an opponent’s characters and resources, etc.

Minor items would be playable from your draw pile, discard pile, or sideboard. Hazard card removal during the organization phase would be standardized. You would always receive +3 towards removal if tapping.

The LORE Rules, from "The Lair of Morgul Rats" napisał(a):
Type 1.5 Tournament Rules

These are the rules that were used for a Lord of the Rings Expandable Card Game (LORE) playtesting tournament at North American Nationals a few years ago. LORE is the simpler version of MECCG that never saw the light of day because ICE lost its Tolkien-license.

Introduction: "There will be a special non-sanctioned tournament held on Friday, for those with invitations to the Semis. As some of you may know, we are currently in the process of revising MECCG, and this tournament will showcase some of the new rules we are currently playtesting for the revision. The tournament will be run as a Wizard-only tournament (hazards and hero resources from any set may be used), with the following additional rules:

Active conditions: Characters may not be used as active conditions during the movement/hazard or site phases unless they are in the currently phasing company.

Calling the End Game: The End Game (or The Free Council) may be called by either player if they have at least 20 MPs. The End Game is automatically called after both play decks have been exhausted (at the end of the turn).

Characters: Character MPs are ignored (except for negative MPs). You may bring a character into play at a Haven or his home site, regardless of the position of your Wizard. To bring a character into play, you must have enough influence available to control the character.

Character Draft: The draft is no longer simultaneous. Before the draft, dice are rolled by each player. The high roller chooses whether to draft the first character or take the first turn. Once the first drafter is determined, players draft in alternation until the normal requirements are met. Wizards may be drafted, counting as mind 0 characters.

Company Limit: You may only have two companies. Characters with Await the Advent of Allies played on them do not count against the two company limit.

Discards: All players must discard face up.

Extra Strikes: Extra strikes now give a -1 to prowess *and* a -1 to body. No character's body may be lowered to less than 6 by excess strikes.

Gold Rings: You may tap a sage to test a gold ring. If you test a ring in this fashion, results indicating The One Ring are ignored.

Influence Attempts: You may not make an influence attempt against an opponent's resource, unless you have a copy of that resource in your hand, and reveal it for the influence attempt.

Minor Items: One minor item may be played after entering any site, from the sideboard, hand, or discard pile. Tap a character to play the minor item on that character. Minor items that may be discarded for an effect may not be played from the discard pile, and Star-glass may not be played from the sideboard.

Movement: You may not use starter movement, and you may only move three regions per turn.

Reserve Pile: There will be a reserve pile for each player. All sideboarded cards, and any other cards that would normally be shuffled into the deck, go into the reserve pile. Your free discard during the end-of-turn phase may go into the reserve pile if you wish. After your turn, shuffle your reserve pile into your deck (as your opponent is planning his turn).

Sideboarding: You may not sideboard into the discard pile or into the play deck. Any effect that normally allows sideboarding a card into the play deck puts that card into the reserve pile instead. When you exhaust your deck, you may put five cards from the sideboard into the reserve pile before reshuffling. However, you may not remove cards from your deck at that time. Two new ways to sideboard are added. If a company enters a site and plays no resources, you may tap one character in that company to sideboard one resource into the reserve pile. If an opponent's company moves and you play no hazards on them, then you may sideboard one hazard into the reserve pile.

Starting Site: You may start at Rivendell, Lorien, Minas Tirith, or Edhellond.

Weakest Link Method: This will not be used. Ties will stand, and each player will gain 3 tournament points.

Przy okazji dowiedziałem się, że jest takie słowo jak "sajdbordowanie" :)

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: So paź 16, 2010 19:56 
Warrior/Ranger/Sage

Hmmm, ciekawe były te założenia ;-)

Musze przyznać, że bardzo spodobało mi się to:
Cytuj:
Character Draft: The draft is no longer simultaneous. Before the draft, dice are rolled by each player. The high roller chooses whether to draft the first character or take the first turn. Once the first drafter is determined, players draft in alternation until the normal requirements are met.

Miejsca startowe też są niczego sobie:
Cytuj:
Starting Site: You may start at Rivendell, Lorien, Minas Tirith, or Edhellond.

A z innej beczki: Tworek, skoro już się odezwałeś na forum, to może wybierzesz się na turniej? Z Wrocka masz mega prosty dojazd autostradą...

O Kurhanach, o Wzgórzach i czy będzie padać...

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt paź 26, 2010 12:17 
Warrior/Ranger/Sage

Ciachu napisał(a):
A z innej beczki: Tworek, skoro już się odezwałeś na forum, to może wybierzesz się na turniej? Z Wrocka masz mega prosty dojazd autostradą...

Hej Ciachu, mój post w tym wątku jest z.... 2007 roku :-) :-) :-).
A na forum czasem zaglądam, mimo, że w Merpa od wieków nie grałem.
Nie wiem czy w ogóle jeszcze zasady pamiętam. Udanej zabawy na turnieju!

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt paź 26, 2010 14:51 
Warrior/Ranger

Możemy się przeturlać przez Brzeg i Cię porwać w drodze do KK

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt paź 26, 2010 20:48 
Warrior/Ranger/Sage

Tworek napisał(a):
Ciachu napisał(a):

Hej Ciachu, mój post w tym wątku jest z.... 2007 roku :-) :-) :-).

O kurde, faktycznie, ale jaja :-D Sadzilem ze wlasnie teraz sie odzywasz... ;-) Ale smiechy smiechami, a na turniej moglbys sie wybrac, tymbardziej, ze pokrzyw proponuje dylizans na miejsce... :-)

PostNapisane: Pn sty 13, 2014 21:12 
Shadow of the East

W temacie, dziś wyszły na światło dzienne ciekawe dokumenty. Przeglądałem tylko pobieżne, z braku czasu, ale wydają się niezbyt odbiegać od tego co wyszło (poza tym, że karty wyglądają na bardziej przejrzyste). Gra się miała nazywać Lord of the Rings Expandable card game, wygląda na to, że pierwszy set to miało być hero ,drugi minion, trzeci fallen. Co ważne, trzeba pamiętać, że to była wersja beta.

Załączniki:
LoRE beta rules.docx [181.88 KiB]
Pobrane 201 razy
LoRE beta cards.xlsx [54.53 KiB]
Pobrane 192 razy

PostNapisane: N sty 03, 2016 22:59 
Shadow of the East

Odświeżę temat i przy okazji go przykleję. Nawiązałem ostatnio kontakt z człowiekiem, który w dawnych latach odpowiadał za MECCG Newsletter. Generalnie człowiek był w posiadaniu wersji "gamma" wspomnianego LORE i postanowił to opublikować. Uważa, że społeczność już dawno temu powinna była uzyskać dostęp do tych plików. Wykonał sporą robotę i przelał tekst na karty, zachowując oryginalne ilustracje, tam gdzie to było możliwe. Zwracam też od razu uwagę, że pojawiło się kilka nowych kart. To co dostałem miało chyba stanowić nową podstawę grę bo stanowi miks z kilku setów. Poniżej obrazków jest plik z zasadami.

LORE GAMMA

PostNapisane: Pn sty 04, 2016 13:52 
Warrior/Ranger/Sage

Ciekawe, ale ciężko ocenić ile bugów ;)

PostNapisane: Pn sty 04, 2016 15:18 
Shadow of the East

Patrząc po samych kartach jest ich dużo mniej (zasad jeszcze nie czytałem). Widać, że sobie zdawali z różnych nadużyć i starali się to zminimalizować.

PostNapisane: Śr sty 06, 2016 10:35 
Ranger/Sage

Bardzo fajne pliczki :)

Przesledzilem zasady , zapoznalem sie z watkiem na innym forum :P I musze przyznac ze nie glupie te zmiany do zasad. A nawet na tyle zachecajace ze byl bym sklonny wyprobowac to , ktos chetny? gdzies kiedys?

PostNapisane: Pt sty 15, 2016 10:56 
Warrior/Ranger/Sage

Jaded napisał(a):
Ciekawe, ale ciężko ocenić ile bugów ;)

No to chyba znalazłem pierwszego buga, a jeśli nie buga to na pewno rzecz do zerratowania ;-)

The One Ring posiada po staremu 6 punktów korupcji, a wg nowych zasad powinien mieć raczej modyfikator do rzutu na korupcje, czyli "-6" 8)

PostNapisane: So sty 16, 2016 11:22 
Shadow of the East

Jak tylko znajdę chwilę to zrobię ponowny upload. Facet poprawił parę błędów, tylko muszę to wyeksportować i wysłać na dropboxa. Chyba min jest wyłapany błąd z The One Ring, który skrupulatnie wyszukał Ciachu ;)

PostNapisane: So sty 16, 2016 13:39 
Warrior/Ranger/Sage

To jeszcze dodam, że Adrazar i Galva dają po 1 punkcie, co chyba nie powinno mieć miejsca, a Cock Crows, Gwaihir, Pallando, Quickbeam, Saruman, Searching Eye, Storms of Osse i The Will of the Ring nie mają typu karty wpisanego pod obrazkiem.

-----Dodane-----
Paweł, jak masz kontakt z tym gościem, to zapytaj go może o mapy do tego LoRE. Na BGG na forum jest wątek o tym "nie-do-końca-narodzonym" potomku MECCG i jeden z użytkowników wspominał, że był playtesterem i ma mapki. Fajnie byłoby zobaczyć jak to rozwiązali :)

Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 16 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2  Następna strona

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]